à la carte services
Pre wedding meeting, cabin rental for one day, wedding service officiated by a minister, and wedding registration in county court.
We will take dozens of genuine, candid images of your special event. Then we will edit 10 of them for you to use as you choose. No printing is included.
We will make a 10 minute video of your special day, including color grading, titles and effects. You can download the mp4 file and post it to your favorite sites for sharing.
This supplements the still photography or video services with aerial views of your event. Our FAA registered pilot will use the newest drone photography equipment to capture the event from a bird's eye view.
We can pick up everything you need in civilization and transport it to the cabin. This includes food and drink, baked goods, flowers, etc. The price is $75 per hour plus the cost of the stuff.
Meet The Minister of Love
Nancy DeTurk is a ordained minister of the Universal Life Church Ministries. She will talk to you before the wedding about what kind of experience you wish to have. At your wedding time she will hike up the hill and officiate your service.
How to Book
- Rent the cabin to check it out before your wedding. Make sure the cabin is right for your event.
- Contact us to schedule your event.
Terms and Conditions
- Weddings take place on Saturdays and Sundays between 7 AM and 7 PM
- No more than 6 guests
- No rides are provided to the cabin during the pandemic
- You are in the wilderness so you need to keep your wits about you